Microsoft Inspire – Microsoft’s flagship partner event, is just around the corner. The event witnesses Microsoft partners and employees from around the world meet to accelerate digital transformation and customers’ success by learning, connecting and collaborating on a common platform.
This year, Microsoft Inspire will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, US on 14-18 July. The five days’ event will have thousands of partners from 130 countries learn, network, have fun, share insights and experiences from the Microsoft ecosystem.
There will be executive presentations, trainings, networking opportunities – all focused on accelerating mutual success, hence, attending Microsoft Inspire is a must do activity for all Microsoft partners, wherever they are in their partnership journey. You as a Microsoft partner get to:
- Connect: You get the opportunity to network with attendees, form relationships with them, meet industry leaders and Microsoft experts. You get to listen to some of the biggest names in Microsoft – CEO Satya Nadella, president Brad Smith and corporate vice president for One Commercial Partner, Gavriella Schuster.
- Collaborate: There will be sessions, Corenote presentations, workshops and panels to help you get more value from your Microsoft partnership. You can provide direct feedback to influence the development of Microsoft products.
- Learn: You can learn about products relevant to your business and help accelerate digital transformation of your customers.
- Celebrate: With thousands of other Microsoft partners, celebrate opportunities and recognize achievements.
What’s new at Microsoft Inspire 2019?
- Microsoft Inspire and Microsoft Ready are now one. This will give you more access to Microsoft employees, partners and sponsors and thus, more networking opportunities.
- A revised schedule to help you have more time to connect and network.
- Simplified schedule and event experience to make the event a memorable one for you.