Wire19 is the best place to submit guest post or article related to cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Virtual Reality (VR), or related topics.
Submit Your Guest Post On Wire19
With a strong focus on digital transformation brought about by disruptive technologies, including Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data and more, Wire19 attracts key technology decision makers- such as CIOs, CEOs, enterprise architects, infrastructure specialists and more, across a wide range of verticals.
Wire19 is a comprehensive information portal that promotes knowledge sharing and interaction between the industry members via news, informative articles, infographics, CXO’s interviews, reports, industry events and conferences, and more.
Our team of IT experts and reporters keep a close watch on the latest trends and bring the most refined pieces of information to ardent readers – service providers, industry veterans, key decision makers, IT executives and thought leaders.
-Kyle Peterson, Partner at Clement | Peterson
Wire19 in Numbers
Why Submit A Guest Article On Wire19
- Get Quality Traffic
- Develop Online Influence
- Gain Subscribers
- Build Domain Authority
- Improve Credibility
- Lifetime Post
- Improve SEO
- Enhance Brand Awareness and Exposure
- Promotion on Social Media
Topics We Cover
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Augmented Reality (AR)
Internet of Things (IoT)
Virtual Reality (VR)
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- The article should be unique, free from plagiarism, should not have been published anywhere before.
- The article should be relevant to our IT audience base.
- The write-up or any link in the article should not lead to a gaming/gambling – casino, cryptocurrency trade or adult content website.
- The length of the submitted article should be a minimum of 800 words. It should contain detailed information about the topic. Nobody likes half-cooked food.
- There should be no grammatical errors.
- If it's an infographic, share the introduction of the same with a minimum of 200 words.
- Only the original article(s) will be approved.
- Our editorial team will review the article and holds the right to make minor edits to it.
- You can't publish your article anywhere else once it is published on DHN. If we find it published on any other site, we will remove it.
- The images used should be of high resolution and should be credited/properly accounted for.
- If you are including statistics, link them to the original source.
- All submissions must have About Bio in the end. The onus of giving proper credits to the references will lie with the writer.
- Please ensure that your guest article submission is related to the topics mentioned above.
- Though the links and article will be long-stay ones, but if needed, they may be taken down without prior notice.