Advertise With Us
With a strong focus on digital transformation brought about by disruptive technologies, including Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data and more, Wire19 attracts key technology decision makers- such as CIOs, CEOs, enterprise architects, infrastructure specialists and more, across a wide range of verticals.
Wire19 is a comprehensive information portal that promotes knowledge sharing and interaction between the industry members via news, informative articles, infographics, CXO’s interviews, reports, industry events and conferences, and more.
Our team of IT experts and reporters keep a close watch on the latest trends and bring the most refined pieces of information to ardent readers – service providers, industry veterans, key decision makers, IT executives and thought leaders.
-Kyle Peterson, Partner at Clement | Peterson
Wire19 in Numbers
Advertising and Sponsorship Services on Wire19
Drive19 offers compelling packages for all budgets and campaigns. Contact us today to discuss your marketing requirements.
- Content Marketing Services
- IT Events and Conferences
- High Impact Advertising
- Social Media Promotion
- Banner Advertising
- Tools and Products Listing
- Dedicated Email Blasts
- eNewsletter Advertisement (weekly)
- Research Reports Promotion
- Webinar Promotion
- Coupon Code / Offers Promotion
- Popup Promotion
- Press Release
Topics We Cover
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Augmented Reality (AR)
Internet of Things (IoT)
Virtual Reality (VR)
Sectors in Focus
- Business and Professional Services
- Financial Services
- Managed Services
Advertisements that don't meet our guidelines will not be featured on our website. Read these advertising/sponsorship guidelines for more information.
- Do not include more than one phone number, email address, or link in one advertisement.
- Banners and other sponsored content should be grammatically correct. Our team will review all the content for spelling, grammar, capitalization, punctuation, or repetition.
- The links on your ads must be relevant and should not confuse or degrade the user experience.
- We do not promote adult content, copyrighted content, fake documents, gambling, loans, political, religious, hacking, cryptocurrency, bitcoins, or other such content.
- Your ad should not include trademark content that you are not allowed to use legally.
Ready to advertise your IT services? Get in touch.
Contact us directly at email@example.com or fill the form below: