ZNetLive, the leading provider of cloud and managed IT services, today announced an association with FACT Software Group. The association will help customers with a world-class ERP software to improve collaboration, make data driven decisions, and advance business productivity, increasing topline revenue.
“A company’s needs are dynamic, so should be their systems. They should be able to keep pace with the company’s growth, else get outdated. So, it’s important to have a smart software in place that can grow with your business needs. ZNetLive has been providing scalable solutions to its customers for long, and hence this association,” said Munesh Jadoun, Founder & CEO, ZNetLive.
“FACT ERP.NG is a modern ERP software that brings all the different processes- company’s financials, supply chain, operations, reporting, manufacturing, and human resource activities, to the table to collaborate and create one fluid system- easy to manage and integrate.
FACT ERP.NG eliminates manual work for day-to-day operations and helps businesses enhance productivity and operational efficiency. This comprehensive solution helps in duplication reduction, real time process transactions and instant report updates, thus helping management to respond quickly and confidently in a rapidly changing business environment.
“We are excited to associate with ZNetLive. This association of ours will help SMEs and export import businesses along with subsidiaries of MNCs to add end to end automation to their business processes, eliminate issues like islands of data, duplication, lack of visibility and problems associated with data management using spreadsheets,” said Arvind Agarwalla, Founder and Group CEO, FACT.
“This will also help businesses increase their revenue as they will be able to save on multiple software to manage. Looking forward to greater geo coverage and more satisfied customers with ZNetLive!”
FACT ERP.NG benefits include:
- Multi-currency accounting, personalized cockpit, fully integrated inventory.
- Integrated modules for financials, warehousing, inventory management, manufacturing, fixed assets and report writing.
- Unparalleled graphical reports, personalization capabilities, unlimited data security and anywhere access.
- Integration with external front-end systems such as webstores, eDM Software Systems, Point of Sale Systems (POS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Sales Force Automation Systems (SFA).
- Updated with all new versions via the web and available for simultaneous downloads across the world.
- ExportDocGuru, a premium export documentation software, for error free export documents like shipping transactions, invoices, forms, certifications, bills and sale order management.