Indonesia is stepping into a new phase of its digital transformation journey as Trescon prepares to organize the 22nd edition of the World Cloud Show in Jakarta. Set to take place on November 7th, 2023, at the esteemed Ritz-Carlton Jakarta Mega Kuningan, the event will bring together leading tech figures, decision-makers, and innovators to explore the latest trends and advancements driving Indonesia’s innovation ecosystem.
As one of the rapidly growing economies in the Asia Pacific region, Indonesia continues to capture global attention through its digital transformation efforts. In recent times, the country has experienced substantial progress by seamlessly integrating cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain solutions, cloud computing, cybersecurity systems, and more.
The 22nd edition of the Trescon organized, World Cloud Show, will serve as an exceptional platform to showcase transformative solutions and innovations that are significantly shaping the regional business landscape. This platform, driven by thought leadership, will facilitate networking opportunities for innovators to connect with prominent figures and decision-makers in the cloud computing sphere.
Considering Indonesia’s position as the fastest-growing cloud market, the participation of international giants like Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, and Amazon Web Services provides invaluable support to innovators and entrepreneurs, enabling them to grasp key trends and navigate their cloud migration journey. Cloud computing and data center solutions are expected to play a pivotal role in Indonesia’s digital transformation. According to a Mordor Intelligence report, the country’s data center market was valued at US$ 1.67 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 3.43 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.15% from 2022 to 2027.
The events hosted in Indonesia solidify its position as a global forum for thought leaders, industry experts, cloud computing innovators, and specialists to converge and explore next-generation solutions. Attendees can anticipate gaining valuable and actionable insights through engaging keynote presentations, real-life enterprise case studies, panel discussions, and interactive technology discussions.
Notable speakers attending the event include: –
- Dr. Ilham Akbar Habibie, Chairman, National Information and Communication Technology Council
- Dr. Rudy Salahuddin, Deputy Minister for Digital Economy, Manpower and SMEs, Coordinating Ministry For Economic Affairs Of The Republic Of Indonesia
- Muhammad Arif, Chairman, Apjii (Asosiasi Penyelenggara Jasa Internet Indonesia)
- Roy Nicholas Mandey, Chairman, Aprindo Indonesia
- Zulkifli Salim, Deputy Director, Digitalization, Financial Centre & Banking Transformation, Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK)
- Marsudi Wahyu Kisworo, Board of Governors, The National Agency for Research and Innovation, Republic of Indonesia – Wilbertus Darmadi, CIO, Toyota Astra Motor
- Edwin Sugianto, COO & CMO, AXA Insurance Indonesia
- James Elwes, Operations and IT Director (COO), HSBC Indonesia
- Nicholas Tay, Chief Technology Officer, Sangfor Technologies
- Andang Nugroho, President, ISC2 Jakarta Chapter
- Erick Hadi, Founder at Nusantara Academy, Head of Talent Development and Industry Certification, IDPRO
- Samuel Mulyono, Cyber, Data Protection and Product Risk Assurance Group Head, PT Bank Nationalnobu Tbk (NobuBank)
Naveen Bharadwaj, CEO of Trescon, expressing his enthusiasm about the event said, “The convergence of the top tech veterans and cloud experts at the World Cloud Show creates a unique opportunity for Indonesia’s digital future. We are proud to create a blend of innovative, collaborative, and transformative platforms that empower the innovators of today to become the leaders of tomorrow”
Save the date and be a part of scripting a new chapter in Indonesia’s digital transformation journey. For further information about the World Cloud Show, please visit: https://www.worldcloudshow.com/
The 22nd edition of the World Cloud Show is supported by: –
- Gold Sponsor: Alibaba Cloud
- Executive Rountable Partner: Salesforce | Deloitte Digital
- Silver Sponsor: Sangfor | Festino | IBM
- Premium Bronze Sponsor: Eranyacloud
- Official Cyber Security Partner: BeyondTrust
- Community Partner: iCIO Community
- Knowledge Partner: Nusantara Academy
- Exhibitor: PT Helios Informatika Nusantara, Cloud Ace
- Supporting Partner: KADIN DKI JAKARTA |APDI, DPRO
- Official Media Partner: CNN Indonesia
- News Partner: Indonesia Strategist