LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalVirtualizedEvolvedPacketCorevEPCMarket–Set to grow by USD 17.51 billion during 2020-2024, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the virtualized evolved packet core (vEPC) market to register a CAGR of almost 56%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Affirmed Networks, Athonet Srl, Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Mavenir Systems Inc., NEC Corp., Nokia Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, and ZTE Corp. are some of the major market participants. The rising use of multimedia services will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market is segmented as below:
- LTE, VoLTE, And VoWiFi
- MPN And MVNO
- IoT And M2M
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45314
Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the virtualized evolved packet core (vEPC) market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Affirmed Networks, Athonet Srl, Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Mavenir Systems Inc., NEC Corp., Nokia Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, and ZTE Corp.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market size
- Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market trends
- Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the increased demand for VoLTE are likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as complications associated with the deployment of vEPC as a solution may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the virtualized evolved packet core (vEPC) market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist virtualized evolved packet core (vEPC) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the virtualized evolved packet core (vEPC) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the virtualized evolved packet core (vEPC) market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of virtualized evolved packet core (vEPC) market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- MPN and MVNO – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IoT and M2M – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- BWA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Affirmed Networks
- Athonet Srl
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Mavenir Systems Inc.
- NEC Corp.
- Nokia Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- ZTE Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.