DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market Research Report by Solutions, by Component, by Deployment Mode, by State – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market size was estimated at USD 13.77 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 14.57 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.71% to reach USD 23.17 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market, by Solutions
6.4. Inbound Logistics
6.5. Labor Management
6.6. Less Than Truckload (LTL)
6.7. Outbound Logistic
6.9. Warehouse Management
7. Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market, by Component
7.2.2. Barcode Scanners
7.2.3. RFID Tags and Readers
8. Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market, by Deployment Mode
9. California Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
10. Florida Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
11. Illinois Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
12. New York Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
13. Ohio Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
14. Pennsylvania Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
15. Texas Logistic & Supply Chain Systems Market
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
16.1.2. Business Strategy
16.1.3. Product Satisfaction
16.2. Market Ranking Analysis
16.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
16.4. Competitive Scenario
16.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
16.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
16.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
16.4.4. Investment & Funding
16.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
17. Company Usability Profiles
17.1. Blue Yonder
17.2. Blujay Solutions
17.3. Coupa Software
17.4. DHL International GmbH
17.6. FedEx Corporation
17.12. SAP SE
17.13. United Parcel Service
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h8ol79
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900