2018 was a strong year for the Insurance industry that experienced continued economic growth, rising interest rates, as well as higher investment income. And 2019 has shaped up to become a banner year for insurers.
However, the insurance carriers are facing long-term challenges, such as the risk of economic slowdown, ongoing clashes over tariffs and trade rules, etc. These challenges can impact the outlook of the insurance market.
The insurance carriers in Canada need to meet and exceed customer expectations. For this, they have to develop a culture of innovation and understand the customers with data insights. This kind of transformation is necessary, but it is a daunting task for them.
To help insurance carriers unleash the full potential of insurance, the Connected Insurance Canada is returning for the 5th year on September 10-11, at Toronto Marriot Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel.
Connected Insurance Canada 2019- At a glance
Connected Insurance Canada is the leading strategic insurance event in Canada that helps attendees to understand their customers, develop products to meet customer needs, and provide an outstanding claims experience.
The event will have more than 60 expert speakers, to help over 350 attendees with the tools required to transform their organizations.
The two-day conference in Canada will bring together COOs, CEOs, SVPs, VPs, and directors from several industry-leading companies. These companies include IBM, Genpact, PayTm, Desjardins, Intact, TD Insurance, Aviva, Am Trust, Arch MI, Gore Mutual, Crawford, Tokio Marine and many more.
3 conferences in 1:
Connected Insurance Canada is all set to unite decision-makers from across the insurance ecosystem and dive into the detail. There will be three conferences, allowing attendees to jump in and out, or stick to their most relevant conference.
- AI and Analytics: Know Your Customer
- Product Innovation: Meet Customer Needs
- Connected Claims: Transform Customer Experience
At these conferences, the case studies from across the insurance value chain will be highlighted. These case studies will help attendees to roadmap their own transformation and go ahead with strategies that can be implemented immediately within the organization.
Expert speakers at Connected Insurance Canada
- Marc Lipman, Chief Operating Officer, AIG Insurance Company of Canada
- Fernando Moreira, SVP, Global Insurance, Scotiabank
- Erin Fischer, VP, Claims Excellence, Wawanesa Insurance
- Anna Foat, Director Digital Transformation Office, Sun Life
- Jonathan Spinner, AVP Claims Transformation, Aviva
- Neal Silbert, Data Specialist, General Manager Insurance, DataRobot
- Armen Kherlopian, PhD. Chief Science Officer, Genpact
- Christian Bieck, Insurance Practice Leader, IBM Institute for Business Value, IBM
- Catherine Bishop, VP Sales Optimization, RBC Insurance
- Koosha Golmohammadi, Director of Advanced Analytics, Manulife
Full list of speakers is available here.
Why attend Connected Insurance Canada 2019?
- Canada’s largest event for insurance executives— It brings together more than 350 peers and colleagues to develop the network, benchmark, debate, and learn from the best minds in the industry.
- Get step by step, practical strategies— The conferences will provide tools, tips, and tricks from case studies for immediate implementation.
- Explore detailed strategies— Attendees will get the bigger picture, with opportunities detailed strategies within product, service, claims and technologies.
- Meet industry experts to grow network— Attendees get the opportunities for networking, interactive discussions, and 1:1 meeting.
- Save weeks of work— The two days offer weeks of market research and competitive benchmarking.
Register now and save $100 CAD
To register for the event, follow this link.
Wire19 is the official media partner for the event. Our readers get $100 CAD discount on registration. Use the discount code—5062WIRE100.