DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “US X-Ray Films Market – Focused Insights 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This comprehensive report delves deep into the US X-ray Films market, providing extensive insights into the utilization of advanced X-ray films within the US healthcare sector.
While the healthcare domain witnesses a decline in X-ray film usage, the industrial sector experiences a surge in its adoption. Market dynamics witness the introduction of X-ray films with reduced processing times. Leading players such as Agfa Healthcare, Carestream, and Fujifilm continue to dominate the X-ray film market.
A notable trend in the market is the transition of numerous vendors from traditional X-ray films to digital platforms. The healthcare industry’s digital transformation has enabled a plethora of diagnostic procedures, relegating X-ray films to the background due to limited product innovation.
- In 2021, a staggering 2.5 billion X-ray procedures were conducted worldwide, with numbers on the rise. This surge in demand is particularly prominent in the US, a key contributor to the global X-ray film market.
- Industrial applications, particularly in product defect detection, rely heavily on X-ray films and represent one of the oldest inspection methods. This facet continues to drive the market at steady rates.
- Within the medical sector, hospitals emerge as major consumers of medical X-ray films, with dental hospitals also making significant contributions to the X-ray film market.
- The oil and gas industry relies on X-ray films for detecting leaks in welds and pipelines, as well as inspecting for corrosion. Similarly, aerospace and defense segments employ X-ray films for security screening, non-destructive testing, and quality control. These industrial applications play a pivotal role in escalating demand for X-ray films.
- In contrast, urgent care centers and emergency units have transitioned to digital X-rays, offering compatibility with smart devices and quick processing times. This shift, while enhancing efficiency, poses a limitation to the X-ray film market.
- Non-screen X-ray films dominate the product segment and find widespread use across various industries, from healthcare to diverse sectors. This segment is poised to exhibit steady growth, with an incremental rate of 58.94%.
- Flow Dental
- KONICA MINTOLTA
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Vendors
- Other Prominent Vendors
- Strategic Recommendations
- Quantitative Summary
SEGMENTATION & FORECAST
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Standalone Urgent/Emergency Centres
- Non-Screen X-ray Films
- Screen X-ray Films
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aq3mn7
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900