The Cyber Express, a prominent cybersecurity news and information platform, is set to host the 2nd Edition of World CyberCon 2023 in India. Scheduled for December 1st at Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai, the one-day event will revolve around the theme “Securing India’s Digital Future: Challenges and Solutions.”
This cybersecurity event extends an invitation to industry leaders to explore global opportunities in offering cybersecurity services and effectively addressing threat actors. Featuring over 30 speakers across diverse industries, 10 knowledge-sharing sessions, 150 delegates, 3 hours of networking, and more, the event promises a comprehensive experience.
Distinguished keynote speaker Dr. Balsing Rajput, Officer on Special Duty, Chief Minister of Maharashtra, GoM, will be joined by esteemed panelists including
- S. Nappinai, Advocate, Supreme Court and Founder – Cyber Saathi,
- Vijay Devnath, Grp. GM (Infra & Security) and CISO, Center for Railway Information Systems,
- Nareshkumar D. Harale, Vertical Head & VP – Cyber Security, ReBIT,
- Sandeep Khanna, Director, UIDAI,
- Amitabh Bhardwaj, Joint Director (IT and Cyber), Ministry of Defence, GOI,
- Shakil Ahmad, General Manager & CISO, Samsung R&D Institute India,
- Vijay Kumar Verma, SVP & Head Cyber Security Engineering, Jio Platforms Limited,
- Yusuf Hashmi, Group CISO, Jubilant Ingrevia Limited,
- Ambarish Kumar Singh, CISO, Godrej & Boyce,
- Hilal Ahmad Lone, CISO, Razorpay,
- Kiran Belsekar, EVP – CISO & IT Governance, Aegon Life,
- Mahesh Juttiyavar, Global CIO, Mastek,
- Harshad Mengle, Head SOC, Aditya Birla Group,
- Col Kapil Jaiswal, Director Research (InfoSec & AI/ML), Integrated HQ in MOD, GOI,
- Sameer Paradia, Partner & Competency Head – Cognitive Cyber Security Services, EY,
- Venkata Satish Guttula, Co-Founder & CISO, CyberXGen,
- Akshay Garkel, Partner & Leader – Cyber, Grant Thornton Bharat LLP,
- Ramesh Gurram, CISO, Multi Commodity Exchange of India,
- Baidyanath Kumar, CISO, JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd.
Adding a distinctive touch, the event will embrace a vibrant Maharashtrian theme, offering participants an immersive experience in Maharashtra’s rich culture. Beyond the cultural experience, the event will cover a range of cutting-edge cybersecurity topics, including:
- Cybersecurity for a Digital Bharat: The National Strategy Agenda
- Cyber Resilience for Small and Medium Enterprises: Strategies and Solutions
- Best Practices for Web Application Security: A Comprehensive Guide
- Enhancing Cybersecurity with Zero Trust: A Framework for the Future
- Cybersecurity Trends in India: A Look into the Future
- Evolving Cybersecurity Regulations: Compliance and Data Protection
- Navigating the Digital Shadows: A Deep Dive into CTI and Emerging Trends
- Guardians of the Digital Realm: Tackling Ransomware and Cyber Extortion Threats
- Empowering Cyber Sentinels: The Crucial Role of AI and ML in Defending Cyberspace
- Securing the Future: IoT Security Challenges and Solutions in India
Augustin Kurian, Editor-in-Chief of The Cyber Express, expressed his enthusiasm, stating, “We are thrilled to announce the 2nd edition of World Cyber Con India, a confluence where the brightest minds in cybersecurity converge. This year, we’re diving deeper into the digital frontier to unravel, understand, and forge new pathways for a safer cyber world. Join us as we navigate the complex tapestry of cyberspace to protect its vast, interconnected landscape. Your Presence is the Key to a More Secure Tomorrow.”
The Cyber Express is dedicated to recognizing and celebrating cybersecurity experts, with the event featuring acknowledgments and facilitations for these professionals. Attendees can also anticipate exciting goodies.
Tailored for CISOs, CIOs, CTOs, security auditors, IT heads, Cyber Crime Specialists, network engineers, and all stakeholders in internet safety, World CyberCon aims to provide valuable insights, networking opportunities, business exploration, government and world leader perspectives on cybersecurity, and innovative solutions from industry leaders.
Beenu Arora, CEO of Cyble Inc., highlighted the significance of this event, saying, ” It’s incredible that The Cyber Express by Cyble is back with yet another edition of the World CyberCon India, event. We’re gearing up to be joined by our Partners, Infosec Leaders and Delegates, and Cybersecurity Exhibitors on December 1, 2023, in Mumbai, India. Bringing together Industry Experts, Key Decision Makers, and Experienced Cyber Influencers from across the country, the Conference will deep dive into the global threat landscape and the state of cybercrime. I am elated to be a part of this excellent convention and look forward to the business leaders and government officials coming together and sharing their expert cybersecurity knowledge.”
Don’t miss this chance to learn, network, and engage with cybersecurity professionals. Secure your spot at World CyberCon India 2023 by clicking here.
For additional details, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, please contact Ashish Jaiswal at email@example.com.