A specialist in the field of healthcare delivery, the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG) in Bengaluru has an office fitted with video conferencing, room booking, simplified AV and lighting solutions. When it saw a need to upgrade as well as streamline the management of its meeting room resources, it turned to Crestron to achieve complete control over its video, audio, room booking and lighting systems.
Crestron Fusion is the solution that this goal. With it, employees can book a meeting room in advance, show up with their presentation device of choice, press a simple button and kickstart an on-screen presentation.
In addition, videoconferencing is the fulcrum of the MEMG’s business operations across its educational and medical institutions. Ensuring this critical function run smoothly is a fully-integrated Crestron system that manages DigitalMedia switching, which distributes multiple high-definition AV sources to up to six rooms. The scalability of MEMG’s technological infrastructure is also enhanced by integrating CP3, an enterprise-class control system application that affords high-speed, real-time multi-tasking and running of multiple programs simultaneously.
Because of the reliable partnership, MEMG has implemented Crestron’s technologies in its boardrooms, auditoriums, amphitheatres as well as virtual classrooms at TAPMI School of Business, Manipal University Jaipur and Manipal Global Education Services.
This is just one example of how Professional AudioVisual and Information Communications Technology are changing offices around the world. This September, visit InfoComm India 2019 to learn from over 200 technology innovators to see how their solutions can help you architect smart offices of the future. See these and many more technologies relevant to the IT Professional.
- Enterprise automation
- Room scheduling
- Interactive digital boards
- Projection & display
- Collaborative conferencing solutions
- Presentation room controls
InfoComm India 2019 Summit:
The Knowhow to Build Smart Offices
The show’s learning platform, InfoComm India 2019 Summit offers free-to-attend educational sessions across AVIXA Seminars, Industry and Technology Forums, AVIXA FlashTracks, and Platinum Partners’ Presentations. Experts will be here to share their hard-earned insights.
Poised to host a session benefitting the Enterprise IT sector is the Computer Society of India, Mumbai Chapter. This 2-part instalment comprises panel discussions themed “Critical Infrastructures: Mapping Critical Risk Associated in Modern Infrastructure and Complying with Nodal Authorities”; and “Case Studies of IOT Smart Cities: IOT Smart Cities Integration with Enhanced AI/ML Driven Solutions”.
Full Summit program and updates are available at www.infocomm-india.com.
18 September 2019 (Wednesday): 10 am – 6 pm
19 September 2019 (Thursday) : 10 am – 6 pm
20 September 2019 (Friday) : 10 am – 4 pm
Registration desk opens 9:30 am to half an hour before closing time.
- Admission into both Exhibition and Summit is free.
- Visitors need to register and secure a visitor badge for admission. For security purpose, visitor badges are non-transferable.
- The show is strictly open to professional trade and business visitors above the age of 18. General public and minors below the age of 18 will not be admitted.
- Visitors need to be in proper business attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, singlets, flip-flops and sports sandals will not be admitted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to any visitor at its sole discretion.
- University students must be accompanied by faculty members and will be permitted entry on 20th September 2019.
Wire19 is the official Media Partner of InfoComm India 2019. Stay tuned with us for updates.