DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Video Surveillance Market (2021-2026) by Offering Type, System Type, Vertical Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Video Surveillance Market is estimated to be USD 42.7 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 69.4 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.2%.
The Global Video Surveillance Market is driven due to the growing usage of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Software Analytics in video surveillance. Increased hardware capabilities of video cameras are driving the growth of the market. Also, increasing Concerns related to public safety and security are fuelling the market growth. On the other hand, privacy and security associated with video data restrict the market’s growth.
Furthermore, the growing adoption of thermal cameras, rising use of various evolving technologies such as big data, Internet of Things (IoT), and smart cities, and increasing usage of smart devices for video monitoring will create opportunities for the market. Moreover, a requirement of higher bandwidth and high-capacity storage systems and different interoperability standards among other manufacturers are the challenges that may negatively affect the market.
- The Global Video Surveillance Market is segmented further based on Offering Type, System Type, Vertical Type, and Geography.
- By Offering Type, the market is classified into Hardware, Software, and Service.
- By System Type, the Video Surveillance market is classified into Analog Video Surveillance Systems and IP Video Surveillance Systems.
- By Vertical Type, the Video Surveillance market is classified into Commercial, Infrastructure, Military & Defense, Public Facility, Residential, and Industrial.
- By Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Video Surveillance Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Usage of Artificial Intelligence and Software Analytics
- Increased Hardware Capabilities of Video Camera
- Increasing Concern related to Public Safety and Security
- Privacy and Security Concern Associated with Video Data
- Growing Adoption of Thermal Cameras
- Rising Use of Various Evolving Technologies
- Increasing Usage of Smart Device for Remote Monitoring
- Requirement of Higher Bandwidth and High-Capacity Storage Systems
- Different Interoperability Standards among Manufacturers
- Agent Video Intelligence Ltd
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
- CP PLUS
- Dahua Technology C., Ltd
- Genetec, Inc
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd
- Hanwha Techwin Co., Ltd
- Honeywell International, Inc
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- MOBOTIX AG
- Morphean SA
- NEC Corporation
- NICE Ltd
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pelco Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sony Corporation
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- The Infinova Group
- Tiandy Technologies Co., Ltd
- Verkada Inc
- VIVOTEK Inc
- Zhejiang Uniview Technologies Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v54fib
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900