Cloud Expo Asia Hong Kong—North Asia’s biggest and best-attended technology event, is returning this year on May 22-23 at HKCEC, Hong Kong.
The two-day event will bring together IT experts and business leaders to discuss their extensive wisdom and access the latest trends and concerns regarding the digital transformation.
Digital Transformation in 2019
As per IDC, 85% of CXOs believe that they need to digitally transform their organizations, or they wouldn’t be able to compete in the market and suffer financially.
Digital transformation is aimed to improve the lives of employees in the organizations, as well as of customers. Industry leaders call digital transformation the future of customer experience.
“89% of organizations have adopted or have plans to adopt a digital-first strategy.” – IDG
“56% of CEOs said that their digital improvements have already improved profits.” – Gartner
Cloud Expo Asia Hong Kong— a quick overview
Cloud Expo Asia Hong Kong will help organizations accelerate their way towards digital transformation. It will enable attendees to interact with the peers in the industry, access a wealth of knowledge and advice including emerging trends, tech deep dives, and lessons learned and market forecasts.
It is the largest dedicated cloud event for businesses that will cover a number of important digital transformation topics— Cloud, DevOps, Internet of Things (IoT), Platform, and Infrastructure.
More than 280 leading suppliers from around the world will be exhibiting at the two-day event, including Huawei, Alibaba Cloud, SAP, Citrix, Fortinet, China Unicom, Acronis, Google Cloud, Intel—just to name a few. Check the full list of event sponsors and partners here.
There will be over 250 expert speakers from leading companies, sharing their expertise with 12,000+ attendees.
Expert speakers at Cloud Expo Asia Hong Kong 2019
- Ajay Garg, Director of Business Development at Intel Corporation, Intel
- Albert Lau, Financial Services Innovation Principal, Alibaba Cloud
- Andy Cheung, Partner Development Manager, Microsoft
- Byron So, Enterprise Architect, SAP
- Danny Wong, Customer Engineer, Google Cloud
- Deckard Cheung, Cloud Specialist, VMware, Inc.
- Bo Wu, Data Scientist, Senior Solution Expert, Huawei Cloud, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Charles Cheung, Deep Learning Solutions Architect, NVIDIA
- Franky Ho, Enterprise Technologist, Dell Technologies
- George Cheng, Senior I.T. Specialist, IBM Cloud, IBM China / Hong Kong Limited
- Herbert Lee, Senior Director, Accenture
- Aditya SV, Head – Strategic Business, APAC, Tata Communications
- Alan Leung, Consultant, Trend Micro
- Alex Lee, Senior Systems Engineer, Nutanix
- Chris Chau, Lead Sales Engineer, Citrix Systems
Check the full list of speakers here.
Why attend the Cloud Expo Asia Hong Kong conference?
- In 2018, there were over 11k attendees. Of which, 97% of them planned to visit the event in 2019.
- 91% of attendees in 2018 were personally involved in cloud computing, cloud and cybersecurity, data analytics, and IoT.
- 52% of them met new cloud service providers at the event.
A single ticket will provide access to the 5 co-located events—
- Cloud Expo Asia
- Cloud & Cyber Security Expo
- Big Data World
- Smart IoT
- Data Centre World
These five events will have 12 theatres to cover the entire technology ecosystem. There will be hundreds of educational seminar sessions, dozens of real-life case studies and panel discussions.
Theatres and topics
Cloud Expo Asia
- Techerati Keynote Theatre
- FinTech Stage
- Cloud-based Innovations Theatre
- Cloud Strategies for Digital Transformation Theatre
- DevOps Live!
Cloud & Cyber Security Expo
- The Future of Cyber Security Theatre
- Cloud Security Strategies & Innovations Theatre
Big Data World
- Enterprise Intelligence and Analytics Stage
Smart IoT Hong Kong
- IoT Connectivity & Platforms Theatre
Data Centre World Hong Kong
10. Data Centre of the Future Theatre
11. Energy Efficiency & DCIM Theatre
12.Business Technology Theatre
For details about these theatres, click here.
The event is just a few days away. Hurry up!
Click here to register for the Cloud Expo Asia Hong Kong 2019.
Wire19 is the official media partner of this event. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.