DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “NextGen Core Banking: The Future of Banking Q2 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report explores the historical transition from paper-based procedures to current digital systems, highlighting the challenges posed by legacy systems and their limitations in today’s rapidly advancing technological era. It underscores the significance of NextGen core banking platforms, outlining their modern, scalable, and open architectures.
The study also presents a section on Cloud-Native Core Banking, emphasizing its importance in financial institutions’ technological transformation plans, detailing various deployment models, cost considerations, and addressing security and regulatory compliance.
Lastly, the report has use cases, vendor profiles, crucial data insights and way forward strategies that help establish how NextGen Core Banking offers an efficient way for banks to position themselves for success in a competitive and rapidly changing market.
The research is crucial for financial institutions seeking to leverage technological advancements for efficiency, improved customer experience, and competitive edge.
- In-depth coverage of 10 global NextGen Core Banking technology vendor profiles, including company history, product suite, user lists, customer experiences, way forward strategy and more.
- Deep dive into the global evolution of Core Banking technology landscape to Next Gen, Limitations of the legacy systems and cloud native core banking.
- Deep dive into key strategies and imperatives, discussing critical factors to consider in implementing core banking on the cloud.
- NextGen Core Banking technology use cases, independently authored and curated by the publisher’s analyst team.
- Global coverage of 7+ countries
- Authored by the publisher’s research team, consisting of subject-matter-experts across core banking verticals
- Quarterly dynamic report updates to bring you first-hand information in a timely manner
- Complimentary 1-hour of the publisher’s analyst time bundled with each subscription
Who Finds This Report Useful?
- Financial Institutions – CIOs, CTOs, IT, and digital transformation teams rely on our research to make the right technology selection and investment decisions
- Financial Technology companies – Founders, CXOs, product and strategy teams, use our research to stay competitively intelligent, keeping a close track of peer activity and trends globally
- Consulting firms – Research leaders and client consulting teams find this report useful to gain insights, spot opportunities, and provide clients with fact-based metrics.
- Institutional investors – Investment teams find this report useful whilst conducting thorough business and financial due diligence prior to making investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
The Evolution of Core Banking: Changing Expectations
Cloud-Native Core Banking | Key Strategies and Imperatives
Key Features for NextGen Core Banking
Benefits of a NextGen Core Banking Platform
- Use Case 1: Oradian and FairMoney MicroFinance Bank
- Use Case 2: Tuum and LHV Bank (UK)
New Age Core Banking Vendors
- 10x Banking
- Five Degrees
- Silverlake Axis
- Thought Machine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q0lnfr
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900