Over the last four- or five-years, industries of all kinds have encountered rapid developments in technologies such as blockchain, cloud, edge computing, robotics, and the Internet of Things, while AI and machine learning techniques have seen a renaissance on the back of advanced chipsets.
Advanced 4G and early 5G networks are redefining what services can be offered almost regardless of distance. It is driving ‘digital transformation’ to be a management buzzword.
That transformation looks very different seen from the angle of an IT giant or a telco. Each has a lot to learn and to teach as everyone attempts to negotiate the tide of change, find partners and make sense of the journey ahead.
To help industry leaders share knowledge, find fresh ideas and contracts, and do business across APAC and all over the globe, the MWC Shanghai is all set to feature on 26-28 June 2019, in Shanghai.
MWC Shanghai 2019— A quick overview
MWC Shanghai is Asia’s leading event for next-generation technologies— 5G, IoT, AI, Big Data, and more.
It is a three-day conference that will feature thought-provoking presentations from some of the tech industry’s most influential executives. These thought leaders will share their visions of the mobile industry while providing essential insights on current and future trends.
The event will host more than 550 exhibitors and around 60,000 attendees. MWC Shanghai 2019 will bring together the most influential and industry dominating companies and organizations to explore the depths of Intelligent Connectivity.
Themes of the event
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Digital Trust
- Digital Wellness
- Disruptive Innovation
- Immersive Content
- Industry 4.0
- The Future
Suggested reading: Intelligent Connectivity Drives Interesting Times for Digital Business – MWC Shanghai 2019
Expert Keynote Speakers at MWC Shanghai 2019
- Sophie Eom, Co-Founder and CEO, Adriel
- Yang Jie, Executive Director and Chairman, China Mobile
- Ke Ruiwen, Executive Director, Chairman, CEO Presdent &COO, China Telecom
- Li Guohua, Executive Director and President, China Telecom
- Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA
- Ken Hu, Deputy Chairman, Huawei
- Jing Ulrich, Managing Director, Vice Chairman of Global Banking and APAC, JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Greg Wyler, Chairman, OneWeb
- Frank Meng, Chairman, Qualcomm China
- Mathew Oommen, President, Reliance Jio
- Irfan Wahab Khan, CEO, Telenor Pakistan
- Zhuang Dan, Executive Director and President, YOFC
- Xu Ziyang, CEO, ZTE
Find the full list of speakers here.
Why attend MWC Shanghai Conference?
There are plenty of reasons to attend this valuable conference. Following are the main benefits of attending the MWC Shanghai this year:
- All media and analysts are fully accredited pre-event to ensure quality exposure.
- The event has partnered with leading media portals like BBC World News, BBC.com, Bloomberg, Businessweek, CCTV2, CNN International, LinkedIn, Mobile World Live, Tencent News, Wire19, and more.
- 57% of the conference attendees include C-levels/Board/VP/Directors.
- Exhibitors say that this event accounts for one-third of their opportunities for the whole year.
- It shares the same high-quality standards and programmes with its sister events— MWC Barcelona, and MWC Los Angeles.
- MWC Shanghai is the largest Carbon Neutral Exhibition and Conference in Asia, certified by the British Standards Institution.
- It is fully supported by the Chinese and local governments, including ‘5G Policy and Spectrum Forum’, and ‘Private Policy and Data Security Forum’.
- Gain direct access to China and APAC market.
To know about the passes & prices and register for the event, follow this link.
Wire19 is the official media partner of this event. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.