Data 2020 Summit is all set this year to bring together data professionals at Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm, on 26th September 2019.
Co-hosted by IBM, the Data 2020 Summit is organized for senior executives working with information management, data governance, master data management, data quality, and enterprise architecture in the Nordics.
Domestic as well as international speakers will gather in the exhibition area for on stage, panels, roundtable discussions, and plenty of learning and networking activities. The core aim is to provide delegates data strategies crucial in today’s digital economy and to lean towards data- and AI-driven enterprise future.
Expert speakers at Data 2020 Summit include:
- Alex Astrogold, Area Architect, H&M Group
- Maaret Malinen, Global Master Data Manager, Beckers Group
- Andrew Brown, Vice President IBM Cloud & Cognitive Software Europe, IBM
- Gerd Danner, Vice President EMEA Centre of Excellence for Information Management, SAP
- Jeff DeWolf, Director of Global Master Data Management & Services, Tetra Pak
- Fouad Teban, EMEA Vertica Field Engineering Lead, Vertica
- Michael Franzkowiak, CEO, Contiamo
Find the full list of speakers here.
The one-day event brings a broad range of opportunities for attendees through interactive panels, peer to peer meetings, topic-related roundtables, need-to-know and up-to-date topics, as well as demos in the Expo area.
The event is attended by pre-qualified and selected speakers and exhibitors, and only 200 participants can register. This improves the networking and knowledge-sharing experience of the attendees.
Tickets are running low. To get a conference-only, master class or full-access ticket, register here.
Wire19 is the official media partner of the event. Stay tuned with us for updates.