Asia’s biggest cloud and digital transformation show – Cloud Expo Asia 2018 returns this year on 10th-11th October at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The event is a one-stop destination for everything related to Cloud, DevOps, Internet of Things (IoT), Big data and infrastructure.
The two-day event will help attending organizations stay a step ahead in their cloud game by ensure that they are leveraging the maximum potential of the cloud. It will be a convergence of small to large enterprises and startups, where they can learn more about digital transformation.
Key highlights of the event
- Over 500 + speakers, including the cloud leaders, CIOs, CTOs and torch-bearers of leading companies like JD Central, DiDi, FitBit, and Visa, to name a few.
- Technology solutions from world’s leading innovators like Chef, Docker, Huawei, Singtel, Citrix, Rackspace, Seagate and more.
- Access to entire event stack – Cloud Expo Asia, Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Smart IoT Singapore, Big Data World, Data Centre World and eCommerce Expo Asia with just one free ticket.
- Special workshops – DevOps Live, Blockchain Tech World, Fintech.
- New for 2018 – CloudAsia 2018, a case study driven conference by SGTech, that will include various in-demand topics related to Finance, Government, Healthcare, Retail and other emerging sectors.
Who should visit?
The event is a must-attend for IT professionals from SMBs, public sector and enterprises. These include:
– CIOs, COOs, CTOs, CFOs and IT Directors
– IT Architects and Management
– Line of Business Managers & Directors
– Data Centre Managers
– Security Professionals
The event will also attract business & technology leaders, business developers, channel & partner managers, analysts from telecommunications, cloud service providers, independent software vendors, and others.
What’s new at Cloud Expo Asia in 2018?
A lot of things are fresh and new this year at Cloud Expo Asia 2018, from world-class speakers to focused streams and workshops, let’s take a quick look into everything that’s new this year.
1. 500+ speakers
- Joe Cunningham, Head of Platforms, Visa
- Joey Tan, Head of Global Strategic Initiatives, Alibaba Cloud
- Philip Heah, Senior Director, Technology & Infrastructure, IMDA
- David Moris, Head of DevOps, United Overseas Bank
- Paulo de Guzman, Head of Business Technology, LEGO Singapore
- Ericson Chan, CEO, PingAn Technology
2. CloudAsia powered by SGTech
CloudAsia is a case study driven conference in Asia which will see the coming together of decision makers from government and public sector, private sector, solution providers and end-users.
CloudAsia will focus on three things:
- Promotion of internationalization for enterprise organizations and supporting emerging trends like cloud computing, cybersecurity, big data, and business transformation.
- To discuss the key IT priorities of Singapore per the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Summit.
- Identifying and tapping the opportunities to develop the digital economy and to streamline the regional trade.
3. Theatres and focused streams
This year, the event will have dedicated sessions on topics of different interests like:
- DevOps, Containers, Open Cloud Software Architecture Theatre
- FinTech and Blockchain Theatre
- SD-WAN, Infrastructure & Virtualization Theatre
Get the complete information about the key topics and theatres for this year from here.
4. eCommerce Expo Asia
A brand-new entry this year is eCommerce Expo Asia. A co-located event, eCommerce Expo focuses on addressing the ecommerce challenges, identifying rising opportunities and trends to look out for.
5. DevOps Live
This will be the second edition of DevOps Live that will focus on developing deep knowledge and developer engagement among an invitation-only audience.
6. Live Datacentre of the future
It is an interactive feature that will exhibit products from over 20 sponsors. The products will include testing and measurement units, cables, cooling units and fans, and parameter fencing. Attendees will be able to witness key datacenter operating units in a live environment.
7. Blockchain Technology World
It will focus on the development and adoption of blockchain and distributed ledger technology across all businesses.
Wire19 is the official media partner of Cloud Expo Asia 2018
Wire19 is the official media partner of Cloud Expo Asia. Stay tuned to get the latest updates and announcements straight from the event.
Follow us on twitter @wire19s to never miss an update.