“The global datasphere will grow from 33 zettabytes in 2018 to 175 zettabytes by 2025. Nearly 30% of the world’s data will need real-time processing.”— IDC
Data analytics is an area in consistent motion. In this era of digital transformation, businesses are investing significantly in analytics to keep up with the latest trends.
Data has the power to impact the roots of the businesses. For instance, Netflix is using data analytics to drive engagement and serve the audience better. In fact, 90% of the CXOs say that data and analytics are the keys to support their digital transformation initiative.
Furthermore, the role of Chief Data Officer (CDO) and Chief Analytics Officer (CAO) is becoming an understood requirement for organizations in Europe and globally. The organizations that stay ahead in treating the data as an asset are more likely to gain a competitive advantage.
Jumps in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, internet of things (IoT), as well as analytics is creating a wide range of opportunities to build business value. Organizations can make the most of these opportunities by improving defensive and offensive data and analytics strategies.
Here are some stats that shed light on the latest data analytics trends and its importance:
- Data-driven businesses are 23x more likely to acquire customers, 6x as likely to retain customers, 19x as likely to increase profitability. – McKinsey
- Ninety percent of large businesses will have hired a Chief Data Officer (CDO) by the end of 2019. – Garter
- The global datasphere will grow from 33 zettabytes in 2018 to 175 zettabytes by 2025. Nearly 30% of the world’s data will need real-time processing.— IDC
To provide businesses with practical strategies for aligning data and analytics projects with corporate objectives, Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Europe conference is returning on 24-25 September this year at Westin Grand, Berlin.
Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Europe: Quick Overview
Chief Data & Analytics Officers (CDAO), Europe 2019 is all set to bring together more than 40 expert speakers and over 100 CXOs in the data and analytics realm. The leaders will focus on the strategies to address the main data and analytics challenges, embedding business-wide data culture, advance AI & machine learning, and more.
The two-day event will provide signature discussion groups and targeted content in an interactive and engaging manner. The delegates will also be able to share their own insights and experience.
Attendees come from a cross-section of industries, including financial services, media & entertainment, telecom, retail, utilities, health, travel, manufacturing, etc.
Expert speakers at CDAO, Europe:
- Dieter Mayr, Senior Data Scientist, A1 Digital
- Ira Cohen, Co-Founder and Chief Data Scientist, Anodot
- Natalia Lyarskaya, Chief Data Officer, ZestMoney
- Dorit Posdorf, Director Sales & Marketing, Outfittery
- Dan Sommer, Senior Director, Global Market Intelligence Lead, Qlik
- Michelle Wong, Head of Marketing Analytics, Farfetch
- Vlad Kazantsev, Head of Data Science, Wooga
- Dennis Kessler, Head of Data Governance, European Investment Bank
- Murat Atkurk, Innovation Director – Analytics & AI, GE Healthcare
The full list of speakers is available here.
Four reasons to attend CDAO, Europe 2019
- Communicate with premier data and analytics executives— The conference offers the opportunity to pick the brains of speakers and share ideas, instead of just sitting throughout the presentations.
- Know and examine best practices— Learn how you can demonstrate ROI on your data and analytics investment.
- Review latest data analytics trends— Discuss the next frontier for data and analytics in the technological landscape.
- Networking— Meet over 150 CXOs in data analytics.
To register for the event, follow this link.
Wire19 is the official media partner of Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Europe 2019. Stay tuned with us for updates.