Worldwide spending on blockchain solutions is expected to grow from 1.5 billion in 2018 to an estimated 11.7 billion by 2022. – Statista
Companies from majorly all the industries are planning to take advantage of the benefits of distributed ledger technology or blockchain. The financial sector alone accounted for over 60 percent of the overall market value of blockchain in 2018, per Statista. The technology is now seeing widespread adoption across every industry from agriculture to healthcare to more.
With increasing interest in blockchain, a number of blockchain startups are also surfacing. To explore more about the technology, Encore Media Group is bringing the world’s largest blockchain conference and exhibition – Blockchain Expo Global, 2019.
The two-day event will be held between April 25-26, 2019 at Olympia Grand London. The event is co-located with IoT Tech Expo, AI & Big Data Expo and Cyber Security & Cloud Expo, allowing attendees to take advantage of the convergence of all these technologies at one place.
The conference agenda includes a series of expert sessions, panel discussions, case-studies etc. It will explore the key industries that are most likely to be disrupted by this technology like retail, legal, financial, insurance, healthcare, music, government, etc.
A wide variety of blockchain-related topics will be covered like enterprise, security tokens, cryptocurrency, platforms, strategies, applications, technical and investment related.
By choosing to attend the conference, you get the opportunity to explore the entire blockchain ecosystem.
Few out of many reasons why you should attend Blockchain Expo Global 2019:
- Amazing networking opportunity: The attendees will get dedicated networking opportunities in the exhibition with over 12,000 people from key industries expected to join the event.
- Multiple conference tracks: There will be specially curated conference tracks covering key topics of the blockchain ecosystem. These tracks will talk about blockchain implementation in multiple industries.
- Expert speakers: Listen to the keynotes of senior-level speakers sharing real-life experiences and case studies. The list includes names like:
- Leanne Kemp, CEO & Founder of Everledger, who will speak on blockchain platforms and strategies, and its business impact.
- Steve Davies, Global Blockchain Leader, PwC who will be speaking on blockchain solutions for enterprise.
- Craig Wentworth, Research Director, European Blockchain Practice, IDC.
- NKIRU UWAJE, Blockchain Strategy Lead for UKI Enterprise, DELL Technologies
You can check the complete list here.
- Q&A sessions: During the conference, there will be several rounds of Q&As where you will get the opportunity to ask questions and receive guidance.
- Latest technology showcase: Get ready to witness the latest technologies and innovative showcases with this dedicated blockchain exhibition.
Wire19 is the official media partner of Blockchain Expo Global 2019. Register now using code WIRE1920 to get 20% discount.