The upcoming World CX Summit, organized by Trescon, is scheduled to take place in Singapore on 2nd-3rd August 2023 at the prestigious Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre. This highly anticipated Summit will bring together top technology experts, CX specialists, and innovators to share valuable insights and discuss successful use cases that are reshaping the CX landscape.
In recent years, businesses have shifted their focus towards providing customers with captivating and immersive experiences. Customer experience has become a pivotal factor in transforming the way businesses operate. Companies now recognize customer feedback as an integral part of their revenue model.
A recent study by Grand View Research indicates that the customer experience management market segment is projected to grow at an impressive compound annual growth rate of 18.1% from 2022 to 2030. With intensifying competition, brands are embracing digitalization and integrating artificial intelligence and emerging technologies into their operations.
The Asia-Pacific market is witnessing rapid expansion, driven by the rising popularity of conversational AI. The conversational AI market is predicted to reach a revenue of US$ 3.022.4 million by 2028, as per Research Dive’s study. This notable growth can be attributed to the presence of favorable government regulations and the advancement of ICT infrastructure in countries like Singapore, India, and Japan.
The World CX Summit is set to have a substantial impact on expediting the digital transformation of the economy. The event will center around critical themes like conversational AI & chatbots, as well as enabling omni-channel customer experiences, digital experience platforms, and more.
Naveen Bharadwaj, CEO of Trescon, highlighted the importance of the event, stating “Majority customers today are either digital natives or tech-savvy and expect services to be delivered via omni-channels, available at their fingers tips anywhere, anytime and their overall experience has to be seamless. Our World CX Summit in Singapore will help businesses create unique CX strategies powered by emerging technologies to enhance customer satisfaction, attract more customers and become dominant customer-centric brands.”
The World CX Summit will be coinciding with the 42nd global edition of the World AI Show and the 25th global edition of the World Blockchain Summit in Singapore. This convergence offers an extraordinary chance for attendees to engage in unparalleled networking and learning opportunities.
The summit boasts an impressive lineup of expert speakers and panelists, including:
- Guillermo Arbeiza, Chief customer officer, Singlife with Aviva.
- Achint Setia, Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer, Zalora.
- Anna Znamenskaya, Chief Marketing Officer, foodpanda.
- Nikki Taylor, Marketing Growth Strategy Director AMEA, UPS.
- Denise Miura, Geo Vice President, APAC, Medallia
- Raymond Tan, Assistant Commissioner, Taxpayer eXperience Division; Quality Service Manager, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Vineet Sharma, Chief Operations Officer, Pizza Hut South Asia – Yum! Brands
- Jana Marle-Zizkova, Co-founder & CEO, She Loves Data
- Pavel Bulowski, Co-founder, She Loves Data
- Sachin Sharma, Chief Product & Commercial Officer, Standard Charted nexus
- Lino Ahlering, Group Chief Customer Officer, Daraz (Alibaba Group)
- Natalia Goh, Chief Operating Officer, Trust Bank
- Pamela Choong, Head of Customer Experience, JTC Corporation
- Vikrama Dhiman, Head of Mobility Products, Gojek
- Katja Forbes, Head of Client Experience CCIB, Standard Chartered Bank
- Soo Huat Chew, Head, Biz Initiative and Enablement, DBS MidCap/SME
- Natalia Goh, Chief Operating Officer, Trust Bank.
The 9th global edition of the World CX Summit is supported by:
- Community Partners – Cyberverse Foundation, She loves data
- Innovation Partner – Karnataka Digital Economy Mission
- Platinum Sponsor – Medallia,
- Gold Sponsors – Contentsquare, Braze, Locobuzz, ai
- Silver Sponsors – Servicenow, Acquia, Sitecore | FPT, Survey2Connect
- Bronze Sponsors – Zegocloud, InMoment
- Executive Roundtable Sponsor – Insider
The World CX Summit promises to be a groundbreaking event, driving innovation and fostering collaboration in the realm of customer experience, ultimately contributing to business growth in this new era.