95% of enterprises in 2018 had plans to invest in blockchain technology, while 65% of them expected an investment of more than $1 million— Deloitte’s 2018 Global Blockchain Survey
A few years ago, enterprises used to wonder if the blockchain is worth their attention. But that’s not the case today. An increasing number of companies are looking for new ways to integrate this technology into their traditional systems.
2018 was the year when blockchain cleared the noise phase, and this is the year when enterprises enter the cryptocurrency world. Big firms like Microsoft, R3, ING Bank, etc. are already forming new partnerships and investing in blockchain projects.
To help enterprises and industry leaders focus on the future of blockchain technology, the largest blockchain conference and exhibition of Europe—Blockchain Expo Europe 2019, is returning to RAI Amsterdam on June 19-20.
Blockchain Expo Europe 2019- At a glance
The Blockchain Expo Europe will bring a series of expert keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies. With a focus on the future of enterprise technology, the event will showcase high-quality content from leading brands, embracing and developing cutting-edge blockchain technologies.
The two-day conference will host over 10,000 attendees and 500 expert speakers from industries that are set to be disrupted the most by blockchain technology. These industries include legal sectors, retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate, and more.
Further, the Blockchain event will have 4 co-located events— IoT Tech Expo, AI & Big Data Expo, and Cyber Security & Cloud Expo. This will allow attendees to explore the convergence of all the modern technologies at a single place.
Topics to be discussed at the blockchain conference
- Financial Services
Expert speakers at Blockchain Expo Europe
- Suyash Shrivastava, SAP Solutions Architect – Technology | Security | Archiving, Maersk
- Maher Chebbo, Senior Executive SVP, Chief Business Innovation Officer, GE Power
- Marley Gray, Principal Architect, Blockchain Engineering, Microsoft
- Sorin Cristescu, Head of Blockchain Competence Centre, European Commission
- Dennis de Vries, Lead of KPMG Distributed Ledger Services, KPMG
- Tanja Bivic Plankar, President, Blockchain Alliance Europe
- Smitha Soman, Blockchain Business Research, IBM
- Emmanuel Marchal, Managing Director, ConsenSys
- Naeem Aslam, Columnist, Forbes
- Tony Sio, Head of Marketplace Regulatory Technology, Nasdaq
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
Find the full list of speakers here.
Why attend this Blockchain event?
There are plenty of reasons to attend the Blockchain Expo Europe 2019. Following are the primary ones:
- Network— The conference will bring broad opportunities for attendees to network with potential clients and partners. It helps in maximizing the opportunity for face-to-face time with the target audience.
- Promote— Enterprises can promote their brand as a blockchain innovator and thought leader. The media partners of the event will provide the attendees with great publicity and increased brand awareness.
- Showcase— Attendees can showcase their products and services to industry leaders and investors.
- Multiple blockchain tracks— Blockchain for Enterprise, Blockchain Platforms and Strategies, Cryptocurrency and Financial Services, Developing Blockchain Applications, Blockchain for Business, Blockchain Technologies, Blockchain Workshops and Innovation & Investors Zone.
- Meet industry leaders— Service providers, operators, platform providers, investors, data scientists, business analysts, M2M platform providers, healthcare companies, venture capitalists, government, and more.
To register for the Blockchain Expo Europe 2019, follow this link.
Wire19 is the official media partner of the event. Stay tuned with us for updates.