LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#DataCenterITInfrastructureMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the data center IT infrastructure market and it is poised to grow by USD 270.51 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Advancements to support AI, machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) technologies is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 17.31% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 270.51 bn.
Who are the top players in the market?
Cisco Systems Inc. , Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Inspur Electronic Information Industry Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., and Vertiv Group Corp., are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The technology refresh cycles is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute 35% of the market share.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Inspur Electronic Information Industry Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., and Vertiv Group Corp. are some of the major market participants. The technology refresh cycles will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Data center IT infrastructure market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Data center IT infrastructure market is segmented as below:
- Server Infrastructure
- Storage Infrastructure
- Software-defined Data Center
- Network Infrastructure
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41055
Data center IT infrastructure market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The data center IT infrastructure market report covers the following areas:
- Data center IT infrastructure market Size
- Data center IT infrastructure market Trends
- Data center IT infrastructure market Industry Analysis
This study identifies advancements to support AI, machine learning (ML), and deep learning (DL) technologies as one of the prime reasons driving the data center IT infrastructure market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Data center IT infrastructure market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data center IT infrastructure market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data center IT infrastructure market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data center IT infrastructure market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data center IT infrastructure market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Component
- Market segments
- Comparison by Component placement
- Server infrastructure – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Storage infrastructure – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software-defined data center – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Network infrastructure – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Component
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Inspur Electronic Information Industry Co. Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Vertiv Group Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.