LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalMarineInsuranceMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the marine insurance market and it is poised to grow by USD 8.42 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Allianz Group, American International Group Inc., Aon Plc, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., AXA Group, Beazley Plc, Brown & Brown Inc., Lockton Companies, Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc., and Swiss Re Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The use of multiple distribution channels has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Marine Insurance Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Marine Insurance Market is segmented as below:
- Offshore Energy
- Marine Liability
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41091
Marine Insurance Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our marine insurance market report covers the following areas:
- Marine Insurance Market size
- Marine Insurance Market trends
- Marine Insurance Market industry analysis
This study identifies an increase in the use of IoT as one of the prime reasons driving the marine insurance market growth during the next few years.
Marine Insurance Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the marine insurance market, including some of the vendors such as Allianz Group, American International Group Inc., Aon Plc, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., AXA Group, Beazley Plc, Brown & Brown Inc., Lockton Companies, Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc., and Swiss Re Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the marine insurance market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Marine Insurance Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist marine insurance market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the marine insurance market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the marine insurance market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of marine insurance market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Cargo – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hull – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Offshore energy – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Marine liability – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Allianz Group
- American International Group, Inc.
- Aon Plc
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- AXA Group
- Beazley Plc
- Brown & Brown, Inc.
- Lockton Companies
- Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc.
- Swiss Re Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.