*By 2022, more than half of major new business systems will incorporate continuous intelligence that uses real-time context data to improve decisions. – Gartner
Continuous intelligence involves real-time analytics which is used to process current and historical data, as per Gartner. It provides a great opportunity to the analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) teams to help businesses make smarter decisions. This is one of the many data and analytics trends that can be seen in the coming years.
As Gartner research vice-president Rita Sallam says, “data and analytics leaders must examine the potential business impact of these trends and adjust business models and operations accordingly, or risk losing competitive advantage to those who do”.
Corinium Global is conducting its Chief Data, Analytics Officers & Influencers UK event between 26-28 February 2019. The event will have sessions in which eminent personalities will talk about leading data and analytics trends and will discuss practical strategies to align analytical projects with corporate objectives.
A closer look at Chief Data, Analytics Officers & Influencers (CDAOI) UK 2019
Data and Analytics is an evolving topic that keeps on adding new dimensions to itself. From processing data to support internal decisions to now appointing Chief Data Officers (CDOs) to manage enterprise data, new trends are always on the rise and one should be aware of these trends to be able to prioritize them for attaining business value.
Also, with digital transformation in full swing, enterprises can’t be digitally transformed lest they leverage all new data sources and take help of the convergence of AI and analytics to discover hidden insights.
CDAOI UK will bring together over 60 expert speakers and more than 200 data and analytics leaders to build strategies to overcome challenges of:
- Identifying data as an asset within an organization and to empower teams to build a business wide data culture.
- Align data and analytics with overall corporate strategy to obtain measurable ROIs.
- Explore the importance of data ethics in the era of algorithm bias.
- Scaling pilot projects across organizations and breaking down silos.
Top reasons to attend CDAOI UK
- To explore and identify how peers and fellow data officers are experimenting with data in their respective organizations.
- To exchange innovations and knowledge in a collaborative environment.
- To establish new connections with 150+ senior data executives and CDAOs.
- To hear the experience of highly relevant solution providers with real-life case studies.
A look at speakers
- Niel Bornman – Global Chief Data Strategy Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Priyank Patwa – Head of AI and Machine Learning, Prudential
- Andy Alexander – Executive Director, Data Science and Machine Learning, JP Morgan.
- Rick Hawkins – Chief Data Officer, Global Risk and Global Finance, HSBC
- Russel Berry – Sales Engineer, Datawatch
- Gareth Thomas – Group Data Director, Kingfisher
You can check the entire list here.
- Panel discussion on how to move towards optimal decision-making and to achieve data monetization within the financial services.
- A case study on turning regulatory reporting into meaningful business information.
- Strategies to improve cross departmental communication.
- Open forum discussion on world class data organization.
- Keynote on data strategy driven by data architecture.
- Panel discussion on strategies to optimize data integration.
Wire19 is the official media partner of CDAOI UK. Use code WIRE100 to register for CDAOI UK and avail a discount of $100 USD.