90% of all the data has been created in the last two years only— IBM
Data is considered the life-blood of a business. It helps enterprises to gain insights and make strategic decisions. With the advent of new technologies like cloud, artificial intelligence (AI), and the internet of things (IoT), the amount of data generation has increased significantly.
According to Forbes, the rising demand for data analytics and business intelligence services is expected to grow the revenues to $200 billion by 2020. Further, over 150 zettabytes (150 trillion GB) of data will need analysis by 2025.
To help enterprises solve their data-driven business challenges and navigate to the latest Big Data tools, the Big Data Toronto is set to return for its 4th edition on June 12-13, 2019.
Big Data Toronto 2019- A quick overview
Big Data Toronto is Canada’s number one conference and expo dedicated to Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics. It will offer a 360-degree view on the big data industry through the conference programming, skill-based workshops and product demos.
The two-day conference is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the latest use cases, advancements, and new applications in the industry.
Big Data Toronto will host over 5,000 attendees, 150 expert speakers, and 90 exhibitors at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. It will feature speakers from leading companies like IBM, Facebook, Deloitte, Walmart, AT&T, Siemens, Samsung, to name a few.
With the theme— Accelerate the Future, this event is aimed to help attendees to future-proof their strategies and develop an unbeatable competitive advantage.
Expert speakers at the conference
- Steven Astorino, VP Of Development, Data and AI and Canada Lab Director, IBM
- Mathieu Cliché, Data Scientist, BLOOMBERG LP
- Fareena Contractor, Head of Walmart Innovation Community, WALMART
- Craig D’Souza, Head of Global Investigations, Intelligence & Protective Intelligence, FACEBOOK
- Alex Grbic, CTO, OMNIA AI, DELOITTE
- Patrick Hall, Senior Director for Data Science Products, H2O.AI
- Steve Holder, National Strategy Executive, Analytics Ecosystems, SAS CANADA
- Anthony Hooper, AVP Software and Big Data Architecture, AT&T
- Shane Johnson, Senior Director of Product Marketing, MARIADB
- Constantine Karbaliotis, Director, Leader Managed Privacy Services, PWC
- Iqbal Mohomed, AI Lab Lead, SAMSUNG RESEARCH
- Emil Protalinski, News Editor, VENTURE BEAT
- Mohak Shah, D., VP – AI and Machine Learning, LG ELECTRONICS
- Reza Shiftehfar, Engineering Manager, Hadoop Platform Team, UBER
- Richard Wunderlich, Director, Smart Grid Initiatives, SIEMENS
Find the full list of speakers here.
Why attend Big Data Toronto Conference and Expo?
The two-day event will have three expo stages to cover the paramount topics in Big Data and AI, along with cybersecurity and hybrid clouds.
There will be four conference tracks to provide attendees access to exclusive workshops and panels. The industry experts will discuss emerging trends, threats, and innovation in text analytics, data monetization, AI chips, cognitive natural language processing (NLP), and more.
Moreover, the attendees will be allowed to ask their questions to experts. If that is not enough, there will be multiple networking sessions to bring together innovators and business leaders and exchange ideas one-on-one.
To know about the passes & prices and register for the event, follow this link.
Wire19 is the official media partner of this event. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.