LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#BatteryMarketinTelecommunicationIndustry–Technavio has been monitoring the battery market in telecommunication industry and it is poised to grow by USD 6.98 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio’s latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Battery Market in Telecommunication Industry Download free sample report
The market is moderately fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Accumulatorenwerke HOPPECKE Carl Zoellner & Sohn GmbH, Amara Raja Batteries Ltd., C&D Technologies Inc., East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc., EnerSys, Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa Corp., LG Chem Ltd., Panasonic Corp., and Saft Groupe SA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rise in data use has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, factors such as lead pollution and the introduction of stringent laws might hamper market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/global-battery-market-in-telecommunication-industry-industry-analysis
Battery Market in Telecommunication Industry 2020-2024: Segmentation
Battery Market in Telecommunication Industry is segmented as below:
- Lead-acid Battery
- Li-ion Battery
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40132
Battery Market in Telecommunication Industry 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our battery market in telecommunication industry report covers the following areas:
- Battery Market in Telecommunication Industry Size
- Battery Market in Telecommunication Industry Trends
- Battery Market in Telecommunication Industry Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increased need for rural electrification as one of the prime reasons driving the growth of the battery market in telecommunication industry growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Battery Market in Telecommunication Industry 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist battery market growth in telecommunication industry during the next five years
- Estimation of the battery market size in telecommunication industry and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the battery market in telecommunication industry
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of battery market vendors in telecommunication industry
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Lead-acid battery – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Li-ion battery – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Declining Li-ion battery prices
- Increasing need for rural electrification
- High operating costs of telecom towers
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accumulatorenwerke HOPPECKE Carl Zoellner & Sohn GmbH
- Amara Raja Batteries Ltd.
- C&D Technologies Inc.
- East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Exide Technologies
- GS Yuasa Corp.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Saft Groupe SA
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.