LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AlumniManagementSoftwareMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the alumni management software market, operating under the information technology industry. The latest report on the alumni management software market, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of by USD 195.19 mn, at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Almabase Inc., Blackbaud Inc., Campus Management Corp., Creatrix Campus, Ellucian Co. LP, EverTrue Inc., Fonteva Inc., Headhunter Systems Ltd., OmniMagnet LLC, and Weathergram Inc. are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The low price of alumni management software has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. The economic feature of these software solutions allow universities, colleges, and schools to deploy for a larger set of audience. However, the availability of open-source alumni software might hamper market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Alumni Management Software Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Alumni Management Software Market is segmented as below:
- Schools And Colleges
- Educational Foundations
- North America
- South America
Based on geographic segmentation, over 38% of the market’s growth originated from North America during the forecast period. In addition, cloud-based segment led the growth under the deployment segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the alumni management software market size.
Alumni Management Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The alumni management software market report covers the following areas:
- Alumni Management Software Market Size
- Alumni Management Software Market Trends
- Alumni Management Software Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies a rise in demand for an efficient alumni network program as one of the prime reasons driving the alumni management software market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Alumni Management Software Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist alumni management software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the alumni management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the alumni management software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of alumni management software market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Universities – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Schools and colleges – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Educational foundations – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Almabase Inc.
- Blackbaud Inc.
- Campus Management Corp.
- Creatrix Campus
- Ellucian Co. LP
- EverTrue Inc.
- Fonteva Inc.
- Headhunter Systems Ltd.
- OmniMagnet LLC
- Weathergram Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.