The premier event for European data and analytics leaders – Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Europe by Corinium events, is all set to kick-off from 17th September 2018 at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, Germany. The two-day event (17-18 September) will explore the future of data and analytics and how the leaders can utilize data to make insightful decisions.
The attendees get to explore and discuss various strategies and methods for delivering actionable insights. The event will discuss the importance of data quality and governance across all enterprises.
Special highlights of this year
- Evaluating the role of a Chief Data and Analytics Officer: The rising importance and role of the new C on the block, the current scenarios and an outlook on the future.
- Key sessions focused on business: Discussing various strategies, programs and ways to align them with the company goals.
- Over 100 onsite attendees: 100+ attendees including the data and analytics leaders and other senior most professionals in Europe.
What’s in there for the attendees?
- Get access to practical insights from leading data experts across multiple industries. Know how they are maximizing utilization of their organizational data through data governance, data management, data analytics, visualization and much more.
- Know how to improve data quality, master data management, protection, privacy and other data governance innovations.
- Ways to maximize the potential of advanced data analytics and improve client services.
A look at the speakers
The list of speakers includes the leading data and analytics officers from various sectors. Some of the eminent speakers are:
- Stuart Edgington – Head of Data and Analytics Innovation, Holovis
- Christine Preisach – Head of Advanced Analytics, Allianz
- Joris Huijbregts – Chief Analytics Officer, Direct Pay
- Walid Mehanna – Head of Data and Analytics, Mercedes-Benz Cars.
- Susan Wegner – VP, Data Governance, Architecture and Analytics, Deutsche Telekom
- Markus Rotter – Head of Network Analytics, Vodafone
Check the entire list here.
Recently, Corinium also announced Frankfurt Data Science Meetup as the official meetup partner for this year’s Chief Data and Analytics Officer event.
Wire19 is the official media partner of CDAO
With Wire19 being the official media partner of the event, our readers and subscribers get $100 discount by using special discount code: DRIVE100.
So, don’t wait. Register today!